Monday, March 2, 2009

YueFen's Wedding @Laguna Golf Club (Tanah Merah)

My second niece in law's wedding finally came along. As one of the direct/ close family member, we were to attend the morning tea ceremony, to be served tea (We were considered one of the elders, I think). But well.. everything went very well, eventhough in actual I was not feeling very well - a little bit overtrained and had cough bugging me.



The solemnization was blessed with great weather, slightly cloudy, so it made the atmosphere not too hot. The golf course added so pictureque scene, beautiful with occasional plane flew so close above us.



When the dinner served in the evening, it was like 8.30plus. I was so starving, and was too bad for me coz I could not munch the reception nuts.
Food was good but the service was kinda low then expected. Perhaps they needed further training before putting them to serve banquet.
We were done by around 10pm, luckily my sister in law, Anne, volunteered to send us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment