Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visit The Retreat SPA @ Changi Village Hotel

With Jeanie, the SPA owner and Mrs. Wong, my lady boss

Outside the SPA, on the top floor of Changi Village Hotel, the view is superb

Outside the SPA, poolside area

One of the couple rooms, all rooms have splendid seaview.
Went to see The Retreat SPA, owned by Jeanie, as my boss would like to join venture with her, using her SPA facilities for a Stay in Detox Retreat. He was planning to have this stay-in detox retreat for sometimes already, something like the ones in Samui, Thailand.
I went to meet Albert at Bedok Interchange so that we could go together by Taxi to Changi Village, I had no idea to get there myself.
Reached there at 8am, Boss quickly greeted us and we headed to have a walk around the beach till the Sailing Club. Not bad for early morning walk, ha ya but I missed my regular Sunday Run @Sengkang. The walk was about 1.2km to go and back.
Like as if we had burned the major calories, we headed up for the Nasi Lemak store right after the walk, my goodness, food glorious food, we stuffed ourselves.

Back to the Retreat SPA; ambience was great, All rooms were groomed cozily and had wonderful seaview. I took some photos here and there. We also have some massage. They offered so called 'Signature Massage' - first, they put me into the shower then the sauna for 5min, followed by 20min steambath before the massage. Abby, the masseuse was so friendly, we kept on talking for the whole 1 hr massage, her strokes were ok but could be better. But not bad lah for a person who just joined the company for 6months only.

Here I'm just posing, but wait... too stifff! How can I make it to become model - ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment