Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

The days that most Chinese has been waiting for.

New year Eve on the 25th January 2009, having a reunion dinner with the in laws. And it has been like that since the day I was here. As usual "SteamBoat" is the theme. This year my mother in law has grown older, she's like 70's years old and maybe because of that the meal was rather plain and simple. But anyhow, I still am ok with that.

The 1st day of New Year, 26th Jan 2009, We all gathered in my second in law's, as my mother in law stays with her. Had lunch there and as usual Hong Pao giving, the favourites of all kids. All cousins, nephews, nieces, uncles, aunties met and chatted, had gathering once a year. As there was food here and there, I just ate and ate and ate like nobody's businesses.

The 2nd day of New Year, 27th Jan 2009, we went to 2nd Aunty's house, again food and food and all new year goodies.

Those Kueh Bangkit... ehmmm I finished the whole tray, and one more thing they also had buffet catering, with nasi biryani, my favourite. Gosh.. I never stuffed myself so much, luckily I wore somesort of baggy dress, so I wasn't worry at all with bulging tummy.

Hey.. but I dare to praise myself as I just did short run with friends early in the morning before leaving for Aunty's house. Well, all the stuffing in was all paid out.










Back to work on the 3rd day, I woved to keep the diet low in calories, ha ya... at work still continuously had snacks and heavy meal, as well as 'Yu-Sheng' good luck raw fish toss. At the end, I felt so bunked up. Could feel that the 'Nature Call of Waste Removal' not as smooth.
The day after that I got myself a coffee enema.. phewww what a release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment